It's at Dazzling Restaurant at King and John. Jaye's cousin works there and we were there on Saturday night for his other cousin's 19th birthday. Very good rolls, as you can see!
@Lei, I just realized that's for M. Have you seen the grad photos from here? Check out http://www.studiobseniors.com. Even J's pictures that I took of her are different than the cap & gown ones. The concept has grown on me, that is of course, until I get to the super glammed up ones.
Oh Trina, I'm drooling. Where is that?
ReplyDeleteIt's at Dazzling Restaurant at King and John. Jaye's cousin works there and we were there on Saturday night for his other cousin's 19th birthday. Very good rolls, as you can see!
ReplyDelete@Lei, I just realized that's for M. Have you seen the grad photos from here? Check out http://www.studiobseniors.com. Even J's pictures that I took of her are different than the cap & gown ones. The concept has grown on me, that is of course, until I get to the super glammed up ones.
ReplyDelete